Friday, January 11, 2008

What the hell am I doing

It was frustrating, it was filled with anger, it was ~!@#$%^&*(), but it all makes sense and I did my reflections.

Where got people say sorry and went on to say BUT. It's so insincere. From the word 'but' onwards, the rest are all excuses. I never realised that I said all these until now. I wished someone had told me these earlier but I guess I should be glad that I wasn't told any later.

There are many other things that we talked about, many things that I felt I shouldn't have done or done wrong. It was my wrong doings. What the hell am/was I doing....

ARUGH.. nevermind.

I know what ever that is said is for my own good. Thank you and sorry Gary

I will do my best and not commit such stupid, silly, idiotic, brainless mistakes again.

No comments: