Sunday, January 13, 2008

Super Stress....

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO glad that my lecturer did not call me out to present my answers during seminar this morning! I did not have any answers with me!

I have been so caught up with my hall stuffs and Wushu training, perhaps the only time I have to myself is spent blogging. Every night I just slam down to the bed and fall fast asleep. Mr Insomnia seldom knock on my door now. I guess that's something good!

I wrote some stuffs here, only to delete them later because I find myself finding excuses again. Ha ha!


Today I almost have to spilt myself up later:


  1. Wushu at 7pm,
  2. TWO biz mag meetings at 7.30pm,
  3. Dance at 8 pm.

Gosh, I am only but one person. I want to go for everything and make sure everything goes well but they just simply ClAsH. This has been going on for the past two weeks now and I feel so drained. I was telling Gary I hope we can spend more quality time together but I don't even have the time to find that sort of time. It's not like in the holidays when I can just push certain trivial things around for more time. I still want to place my utmost importance in my studies. Just hope all these frenzy will end soon, and fast.

My decision: To go for Wushu. 80% of how I came to this decision is because I have some responsibilities which I cannot push away over there today, 15% because it is something that I like to do.

Just a quick run through of my commitments in school.
-Hall FOC chief Biz mag
-Hall dance
-Hall Cultural Sub com
-Hall Sports Sub com
-Union FOC AGL
-NTU Wushu
-Beach Volleyball

Out of school
-Wushu that takes up my whole Sunday
-TJAC which I have been MIA for so long I'm so afraid I may be forgotten...

On top of all these, studies which I have been neglecting. I feel like I am trying to squeeze water out from dried mangoes (preferably from Philippines!) each time I try to find time to study.

Hope today's Wushu training will be good. It's one of the times where I can fulfil my commitments and at the same time relax myself.

Oh yar.

My dear MKZ.... the link you left on my tag board was linked to this web page http://www.goldenheart.blogpspot.com/
STUPID BOY!!! har har!

My dearest boy... for that late at night SMS, I keyed in the words as they came to my mind. I deleted it away soon later as I'm not going to continue ponding on those troubles, but I'm glad I poured myself out to you. As much as you have been honest to me, I want to be honest to you too.

Communication Fundamental was enjoyable today. The lecturer told of many interesting and reflective real life, "flesh and blood" (quoted) stories, something that I always love to listen. I also made a few random comments that made my friends laughed, even the lecturer was interested to know what I said! ( He didn't laugh a single bit though...he just gave the -.- look.... *booooooOOoooo* )


Stressed up, pent up, crashing but i will continue to smile!
Yunz

P.S. Texts that are coloured shows that they have been edited or added on later.

No comments: