Friday, January 25, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

FINALLY!!!

Finally.....

FINALLY!!!!

Finally I have the time to BLOG!~

It has been a really hectic week, clearing and compiling surveys till 2am, catching up with my studies, (This semesters' core modules are going to be hard on me. They are mostly mathematical based subjects and I am really poor in calculative problems!), Wushu, going to and fro from home to prepare for our CHINESE NEW YEAR celebration, rushing everywhere for meetings... I'm going to join the ranks of the Pandas soon!

Today was a good day though. I managed to get my full 8 hours of sleep last night, which was truly a luxury for me given that I had less than 4 hours of sleep for the last 6 days! I went through the FIRST tutorial (That's how much I am lagging behind!) of my Financial Management course and cooked Stir-fried Tofu with Egg for lunch! It's the first time I cooked this dish and it turned out rather well given that I did not have any spices or sauces to go with it. Yong Hua, who happened to be cooking instant noodles in the same pantry, commented that it smells great! Well, it's of no wonder since tofu and eggs are one of my favourite food! =D

After which, I rushed for my hip-hop dance class.

A very sorry to my wonderful hall dance people; I had to make a choice due to clash of practise timings with my own commitments and conflicts in body memory (Not sure if Cindy had explained this major part!). However, I will still support all of you with my handy video camera ya! ^.^ JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU! I have absolute confidence in all of you and I am sure that with our dance classes and great new members, you guys will eventually present a fabulous and exhilarating dance and WOW your audiences!

HALL 4 DANCE ALL THE WAY!!! =D

After which, I had another rush of time - Beach Volleyball in the evening. Well, amidst my rush, I made another silly, stupid, -.- mistake.

As I tried to make my way out of the dance room in lightning speed (I only had 10 minutes to pack and shower before meeting Yong Hua), I took Joseph's bunch of keys by mistake and threw them into my bag. Upon reaching my room, I quickly packed my shower basket and headed for the toilet. At this point of time, Alice stopped me and told me to bring my keys as she will be leaving the room soon. So... I immediately dug my bag for MY keys and recklessly felt 'My keys'. It was only when I got back from the shower did I realised, "IS THIS MY BUNCH OF KEYS????!!!! OH MY GAWLD!!!!!". I had taken Joseph's keys and for the THIRD time in 3 weeks, VIOLA!... I am locked out of my own room.

Fortunately and always lucky as I am ^.^, Ling Ling our neighbour was around and I called Alice whom, with another gracious gesture from Lady Luck, was having her dinner at our hall's canteen!!!!

The second time it happened, Alice was at Canteen 5, not too far away either!

Beach Volleyball was fun and totally amazing! Imagine a beach volleyball court with real SoFt WhITe sand amidst a neighbourhood in Clementi! I was totally stunned at such an amazing and wonderful sight! (will upload a picture soon!) It's like a piece of heaven on earth! (At least for me!)

We had afew good games all the way till 10pm when the lights went out. After which I rushed back to hall to compile the second hand-ins of the survey forms from my fellow orientation main-commers. Thanks to Brian and Chongster, I managed to clear everything before 1am, saving some time before sleep to blog. =D

As for tomorrow, I will be meeting Wen Zhong ( My all time almost 10 years best friend and Jiao Lian) to purchase my new Wushu shoes and broadsword! The current broadsword that I am holding on now was bought when I was 11 years old and it has really became too short for standard Wushu competition rules and regulation. The top portion is chipped too. This broadsword was my VERY first weapon and I am still proud of the way it shines and how my childhood memories are related to it... Those days were of true innocence and fun, where my friendship with my fellow Wushu mates were based so much on loyalty...

I miss those days...

Lastly, after getting my new Wushu stuffs, I will be getting my new spectacles as well! And I swear I am going to wear them often. With all those late nights and constant stares on the computer, my eyes might give me serious problems from prolonged wearing of contact lenses!

Ok... that's all for now! I will upload picture of my New Spectacles Vs my Old Spectacles soon too!

Night!
Yunz

No comments: