Monday, January 7, 2008

Stupid shoulder

Got stood up at 7.30am in the morning at Can 5.

What a good start for a new school term.

I was supposed to exchange books with my brother's course mate at that particular time and place, however he did not turn up and sent me a SMS instead. Well, he said there was a miscommunication and thought that we are meeting in the afternoon instead.

Fortunately I still got the books in the end and he was kind enough to send it all the way to my hall as my injured shoulder is really giving me too much pain and frustration.

Although I am quite apprehensive of the PaIn people always say when they visit a 'Tei Da Shi Fu' but I am only thinking about the relief I can get from the visit. The ache and pain in my right shoulder is causing my sleep and somehow giving me headaches. I can't seem to find any sleeping position that can ease the ache... AruGh!!!!

DADDY PLEASE COME QUICKLY AND BRING ME TO THE CHINESE PHYSICIST!!!!!!

No comments: