Monday, January 14, 2008

Rainbow at Quad!!! ^.^


I am so glad I choose to go Wushu! I had fun, got to work out and perspire, mingled with my fellow batch Wushu mates and SAW A RAINBOW!!!


I was abit down when I left Mama's room and heading towards the Quad because it was drizzling. If it starts to rain, we will have to move to Canteen B. Somehow I never liked training at Canteen B especially if we are going to work on circuit training and jogging. I was hoping and HoPing and HOPING that the rain will stop by the time I reach Quad. Sure it did!

Fellow clouds up there, Thank You for listening to my prayers!!! HAhA!!

The happiest thing: Not only did the rain stop, a lovely rainbow appeared and greeted us!!!

Took a picture of it and MMS-ed it to Gary and Mama. Mama, always having the motherly side of him, replied that 'it's a gd sign tt 2dy's trainin ll b a success!' Haha!

Boon Wee, hope this rainbow will make you feel better ya!

Oh yar... I have a new pet Panda! Ardelus has agreed to become my Panda! Yong Yong ar...this is called fate don't you see? HAR HAR HAR!!! =D

Smiling with the Rainbow,
Yunz

No comments: