Saturday, January 12, 2008

Good day Happy day!!!

Once again I am so glad of my amazing ability to feel happy after a good sleep!

A friend came over to visit at about 12plus in the morning/midnight??!! and we had some fun, chatting, gazing at the stars and singing songs out LOUD while walking around the campus. If anyone had seen us they might have called the wood bridge!

I was leading the way around the campus and erm... I kind of proved myself once again, the direction-less part of me. My friend knew this too well and he tried to lead the way back to hall 2 canteen. But I told him to be aaaaa-bit more adventurous. So, we ventured to the apartment side of the campus and VIOLA! We got lost. =P.

Fortunately while walking aimlessly we found our trusty 24-hours SUNMART, still operating to it's 24-hours promise and providing us warmth, comfort and relief! (It does get scary to get lost in NTU campus at 2 - 3 am in the wee hours of the morning when Bangalas are the most active...) I'm so glad I've been to SUNMART few times from my hall with Han Long and once with Gary from SRC so from then on, we were no longer lost sheeps!

We had ice-cream and made our way back to my hall through the tracks. I had to help out at some track heats at 8 plus in the morning so I wet to bed after a shower.

Did I mention before that my bed is the cleanest thing in the whole room? Possibly the cleanest bed on earth? I ALWAYS and without fail shower/ wash my feet and make sure that I am ABSOLUTELY clean before I hit the sacks. I never eat or drink on my bed and NO ONE except me (because I will make sure that I'm dirt-free) and my boyfriend ( I don't have to explain this don't I? =D) is allowed to sit at the head portion of my bed.

My bed.... The one that I spent the most time with.... My Love.... awwwww....
So people out there. Know the rules! BOON WEE!!!! GET THIS INTO YOUR COCONUT HOR!

I was the timekeeper for the heats and I just happened to be the only girl standing on the field baking under the sun. I THOUGHT I could STAY in the SHADE. I missed out my cap, left my favourite little Nike bottle in my room and I sTaRvEd all the way through the heats till lunch as I overslept and rushed out without breakfast.

But its fun keeping time and cheering for the runners. Watching them run reminded me of my primary school days when I was often chosen to run for my Ruby house. Back then I ran the 200m single, 4x200m and 2x400m relay. It was great training back then at the canal and I've got a few medals from those house competition. Perhaps I'll upload photos of them sometime~

If anyone is to ask me to run anymore of such races, I'll most probably faint from LBP or die from heart attack once the horn sounds.

Talking about the horn, I wanted to confirm with my fellow time keepers on how the horn would sound like so that I would not miss it. One said it sounded like *Poooooooooooooooo* and another said it may sound like *Pooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*. Another guy suggested perhaps it's a *Beeeeeeeeeeeeee* and the next guy came in to correct it and said it should be a *Beeeeeeeeeeeeep*. Then all of a sudden everyone just laughed at our own silliness. 8P

Back then in my primary school, they used a gun and a board and it was a *BANG!*

After which I had lunch with Silver ( I was so hungry I could eat a cow!) and she came to my room to get some dance video clip from our previous dance practise. We talked a bit and I showed her my creations (Hand made accessories) and some photos in my 'Lappy'. Silver was totally fascinated and infactuated with my glow in the dark bracelet, she just kept bringing it to the light and out of the light endless times and then bought it without any hesitation! If Silver is not asleep yet, I could imagine her doing this the whole night!

I left her in the room to take a shower and BOY was I shocked when I came back and opened the door to witness a crazy girl LITERALLY bouncing around in my room! She simply got crazy after watching those dance moves and went mad after getting freaked out by the difficulty!!! I had a really good time laughing at her before teaching her the moves step by step!

Hahaz! Dear Silver: You are just so cute in your own ways! ^.^

I was jio-ed at the tracks in the morning by Geoffrey for a volley ball training with the guys and it was great fun training with them. Chun Rong kept burping non-stop as usual and Kenneth got famous for his killer slam-through -the-nets ball! There was this part in the training where I had to keep picking up the volleyballs that they rolled to me to pass to the one standing on the bench. At that point of time I really felt like I was a productive chicken efficiently producing eggs as our hall's volleyballs are pure white and I kept picking them up from underneath the bench where I was sitting. Those repeated actions made it seemed I had just laid so many of such big eggs! *Pok Pok KEHHHH!!!!* <---ehx...the calls of a Chicken. I do not know the correct spelling...

Along the way at some point of a friendly competition among ourselves, we started talking about a stupid mistake I made at my last volleyball match.

We were at some point of the game when it was my turn to serve the ball. So, I took and ball, went to the serving position and raise my hands into my normal serving pose. All of a sudden my fellow team mates and hall pals raised the alarm and stopped me from serving! Turned out, the dummy me was serving at the wrong line!!!!! I was supposed to serve from outside the volleyball court, but as it was a indoor court also used by other ball games, I had positioned myself at the wrong line INSIDE THE COURT and ALMOST served the ball! After so many trainings and into our third match, I made such a dumb mistake for the first time!!!!

Once again the whole court was laughing at me.... as they did during my inter block volleyball match and I could hear our dear sport sec Hazel laughing the loudest..... *GRrrrrrR!!!*

*Sniff sniff...* Why does such stupid things always befall one me??!!

Apparently Kenneth remembered it so well he had another good laugh when he was being reminded of how silly I was.

HAIZZZZZ....

I could remember CLEARLY the time when I was so 'evil-ly' laughed at by Gary during our Sentosa club level outing when those words skipped my brain and slipped from my mouth. I shouted ' Please stand behind the Yehhh.....' when I only wanted to ask the Frisbee-keeper to stand behind the markings.

But Jac helped me get back at him and hit his butt already, so Dear! It's OK!

It was a good game though and I went back to hall to continue on some readings. After which I left hall for home for dinner.

P.S "YES! I have finally reached this part of my happy day!"

Here is what I am really truely happy about! Upon reaching Boon Lay interchange, I alighted the bus and walked towards the MRT control station. Along the way I noticed a lady with a stick, raising out her hand and mumbling somethings. It was out of pure curiosity that I went closer, only to find out that she is blind and needed help looking for the queue for the certain bus number that she wanted to take. I helped her and we chat a little until the bus came.

She held me hands and said a simple thank you with a warm happy smile. Guess that is all that is needed to make my day! =D

It's so good and happy to do good isn't it? =D And I'm darker now from all those activities in the morning and afternoon~

Smiles!
Yunz

No comments: