Saturday, January 19, 2008

A tiring saturday

My Saturday afternoon was super enjoyable! Wee was super spontaneous! Guess that's what friends are for ya! We were supposed to be shopping for New Year clothes, but I went home empty handed instead because we spent most of the 3 hours setting themes and choosing clothes for each other, then squeezing into the dressing room for camera poses!!!



Here are some of the pictures~

Chinese New Year Theme! ( of course!) and I am really considering the top!



















Sporty Theme! (We went into the converse shop in the pretext of getting costumes for our next 'hip-hop performance - - - it was all a Hoax of course! =D )
















Our Personal Favourite: Espirit!!!! Wee says I look super cool and handsome in that black turtle neck top and tight fitting 3-quarters. I'm also considering this set and break through traditions!!! Happy Black New Year!!!! YAY!!!















Next theme: Also in Espirit, Business Wear!!!


















And...... for the last picture I am going to display...*drumrolls*.....It's 'BeeEEerring~* CoLd Theme!!!

















I went to join my NTU wushu team peps at Cafe Cartel after all the fun. The food was splendid and delicious! I had KING PORK RIBS and OF COURSE! MY PASTA!!!! Ho Ho HOOO!!!

After which we went to the open area at the second level and played The inspector and the Mafia! Surprisingly, Ardy was a fabulous game master! I almost suspected this game was created by him! Although he had afew slips of the tongue, but it made the whole game tremendously fun and exciting! Oh! I got to be inspector number 2 at the last round, but I was 'killed' by my own civilians. *soBs*

Lastly, I missed this morning's Wushu training because I slept late, rushing through some project and could not wake up in the end. Now it's time to get back to my work and studies...ARUGH!!!! ROAR!!!!!!

Physically Tired, Mentally Tired, Emotionally Tired
Yunz

No comments: