Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My NEWEST invention!!!

Disclaimer: I do not know how to cook, did not know how to cook, and am learning how to cook for the sake of those who might consume my home-cooked food in future! =P














Ingredients: MYOJO Mee Poh Dry (Spicy), Xiao Bai Cai, Meat Balls, Button Mushroom and Cucumber. I simply chopped up any remains that I could find in my fridge and stir fried them together in olive oil. Turned out totally unrepresentable...guess I'll need to stock up on some sauce if I were to ever whip up anything that looks edible! Oh! And rest assure, I am still alive and kicking with absolutely no rushes to the toilet =D

Next, presenting you with our Nanyang Technological University Cafe at the Quad's famous LAKSA!!!!











Just look at the thick gravy which is totally bursting with flavour! At $3, you get to enjoy such filling (It's a really big portion) and mouth savouring meal! They even have chunks of succulent chicken and a WHOLE hard boil egg! Do your maths and you'll know that the price does not do justice to this bowl of Laksa!!!

This happened two days ago:
I was sitting beside WQ for Accounting lecture and she was passing around this packet of Mentos. Quite randomly, she started to went into investigation mode with the Mentos box, opening and closing it, peering into the lid mechanism. After which, (she somehow managed to figure it out....) WQ was suddenly filled with delight and exclaimed about the intrinsic and ingenious design of the Mentos box lid. Haiz. WQ ar....how innocent can you ever get!

A picture of WQ posing with her ingenious Mentos Box. I suggested that she use her hair to cover her face since I will be posting this picture on my blog.












And presenting to everyone, WQ discovery. The flap under the lid that held everything in place!















I took a break from Wushu training today due a hall event and also due to a pulled 'jing' that runs from my left thigh to my backside. ( I know the description is gross but it is true!) I have injuries all over the place and I kept getting new ones. There are injuries that can be easily treated, old injuries that can be prevented and.... injuries that I have to depend on myself if I ever want to recover, injuries that will probably require a long period of time to heal.

Meanwhile, things are getting alittle easy going these days. I have been working on my time management and activities and even managed to play Volleyball today! It is really enjoyable to be playing with friends who laugh at your mistakes and your blunders and willingly teach you the correct method to play and hit the ball better. It really feels good to be in a team, to be 'together' and to be able to make mistakes. It is not like Wushu where I am all alone, doing my own routine and going solo. It's been really a long time since I last performed in a group. Those childhood days were memorable, unfortunately I was the only one who stayed. And when I thought that finally I could relived those days again, a distasteful twist of events brought everything back to square one. I should have just be more thoughtful for myself. I would rather that nothing had happened.

Oh! Those who owe me money! I know there is a handful of you! Please return me before Chinese New Year otherwise I'll have bad luck and you'll have a free pig head hanging on your door on the first morning of Chinese New Year!!! This note is in red because it is REALLY important!!!

Return me my MONEY!

Yunz

No comments: