Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am the luckist girl on earth. (edited)

I have always thought that I am the luckiest girl on earth. I had and have always been, even till now.

This morning can be considered the lowest point of my whole life in NTU. It's like I am riding on a roller coaster, just that somehow or rather, it got stuck at ground level along the way and the coaster have not even reached the end point yet.

However as history always repeats itself, I got picked up again and the coaster is given a boost of energy, allowing me, the one sitting at the front seat, to see and know that I am reaching a destination.

It's also just like how I always lose my way around the gigantic NTU looking for my tutorial or lecture theaters, but JuSt somehow I always meet a friend along the way who directed me to the right place. How more lucky can anyone be?

It's my blessing to be picked up and directed by a special friend. We talked into the night at a coffee shop and there are a few things that I realised. At least I know what my next step should be now. There are things I need to clear, decisions to be made, wrongs to be admitted and apologies to be expressed. With all these, actions have to be done and I hope I can slowly correct myself along the way, hopefully with the help of my dearest one, as my dearest one...

But I have to accept it if things do not go out the way I want to. It's not too late, just that... I am already late.

Facing the truth, doing what I think is right

Thank you Swee...

Yunz

Edited on the 20th April.
Edited again on 1st May. Something got over me to wrote those things. Its all the feedings of anger from some friends wo only want to make me feel better. ...

No comments: