Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Surprise Surprise!!!

Surprisingly I am still super awake to blog! And I do feel fortunate to be the type of person who always feels better after a sleep.



Anyways I have decided to skip the whole experience with the 'Tie Da Shi Fu'. All I can say is that he is next to God.


Now for the exciting part!


Boon Wee and I took a short walk around JP yesterday after our Asterisks lunch ( It is a standard practise for us to patronise the dumpling and char siew noodles stall! Together with our 30 cents drink!) and VIOLA! Who would ever dream of a WHOLE CHICKEN for TEN BUCKS from CRYSTAL JADE RESTAURANT!!!! And the best part of my deal, I was seriously short on cash and SUPER DUPER NICE BOON WUI treated me to it! It was juicy, tender and the soy sauce is just marvelous! We rushed back to my hall just to eat it and shared some with Alice. It was unanimous. The chicken is GOOD.


Oh and if you think that the chicken looks small, it's just that Boon Wee has big hands.



Hungry? XP



Lastly, and specially dedicated to our new stand-in Wushu training IC, Jun Yong, also my pet eagle and fondly called as Yong Yong, you made training fun yesterday! I PROMISE TO BRING THE V.BALL NEXT LESSON IF you remind me. Thanks! HO HO HO!!!!


Now.... dear dear bed.... here I come!

No comments: