Saturday, January 5, 2008

A night out with HL!!!!

MAuAhHAHAhahahh!!!!!


A SMS from Xue'er: "Don't worry! Next time I will help u bully him back and tell him to treat all this daughters equally!"


A minute later off I am happily, grinning from ear to ear with a paper bag that contains that 15 bucks dress from GL Han Long Papa!!!!!


It all started off when Xue'er gave HL a care bear for christmas completed with hand sewn little clothings and a snow cap. So out of playful jealousy, I asked HL why didn't I get anything from our dear Xue'er. HL shyly explained perhaps it's because he bought this skirt for her in the last time we went Malaysia together. Then I continued to probe with serious jealousy, why is it that Xue'er gets a skirt from him and I did not. So he patiently explained that it's because he knew that Xue'er is writting letters for all of us. It was then when I hit the Jackpot!


Why?


Because I did write a 'dunnoe how many pages long' letter for him and made a 'Ma Nao' keychain for him before.....AND I DID NOT GET ANY SKIRT!!!!



BIAS!!!! PAPA IS BIAS!!!!



That's what I exclaimed, and that's how I got this beautiful dress! It's really a great deal though! The material is good (as what HL says) and its only $15 bucks!!! And the best deal for me? I didn't have to pay a single cent!

THANKS HL PAPA!!!! Your daughters love you!!!!








I bought another dress along with this. I must really say HL is a shopping expert and his past relationship really did pay off! With his help, we managed to slash the price of this particular dress from 37 bucks to 29 bucks! A WHOPPING 8 dollars discount! Whats more, he helped check all the threadings and material for both dresses, including the stitch endings and such! I am a super easy going person and wouldn't mind small matters such as stains or bad stitch endings but I'm so surprised!/shocked?/delighted!!! because with HL around deals seem so great!




Anyway, I found this picture while uploading those dress pictures and thought I should upload this as well. Its a picture of a portion of my desk in my Hall. I was just demonstrating to Han Qi Mama what it means by ISO and how it affects the colours and brightness of photographs. Just love the colours!








I'm going off to 'Tui Na' my injured shoulder later. It turned for the worst and it's abit swollen from the inside. My mom suspects its infection so guess its better to get something done about it.

Just hope the 'Tui Na Shi Fu' will be kind on me... *BoOooo... sobs sobs...*

No comments: