Monday, February 4, 2008

Huskies and Cocker Spaniel!!!

Be Nice to others because.... Time will make a difference!




One day, you may not be the 'BIG DOG'!
Well, I'll prefer to think how adorable and majestic these dogs are!!! Huskies rank second on my List of Favourite Dogs!!!

I had two Wushu performances over the past few days and there are some parts which I did well (e.g. My Ti Deng Tui) and certain parts which I totally flopped! (e.g. Throwing the sword and catching it. My poor darling landed hard on the floor!!!) . It was the same for both performances however I am really happy with myself for having learnt from my first mistake! I simply picked up my sword and continued without trying the stunt again, which Jacqualine later advised me that I should have tried and repeat the move. (Some told me that I should have done some amazing stunt while picking up the sword!!! Come on!!! I'm not fantastic at all and will never be able to do those stuffs!!!) The second time I dropped it again, I did just that and successfully (though not beautifully) repeated the move! Yay!!!!! *Applauds for myself!*

Everyone especially my fellow Year 1 peers did fantastic during the performances too. Compared to them, I feel so overshadowed by them. It was their VERY first performance and they were truly fabulous...no mistake, good stage presentation and best of all, there were gleaming with pride and unity!!! They truly rock! *Thousand rounds of applauds for them!!!*

Oh... and not forgetting cute and huggable Steph. She learnt a routine less than a week ago and was already performing that routine! This is a feat I could never master my courage and confidence to complete! Way to go!!! =D

Chinese New Year is coming soon and I am SooOooOooOO SOosOOS so eager to put on my new clothes! I must say this year's New Year shopping's been a spree and I could almost smell all the good food that will be coming up! My very first reunion dinner will be at Fullerton Hotel and I am already saving stomach space for my very first spread!

On top of this, there are two more other things that I am really getting all excited over and about!!!
1) Asterisks CNY gathering.... AT MY HOUSE!!!! =D
2) Mr Panda's going to lend me his Ceaser FOUR and Simcity!!!
I just hope I do not get overly hooked onto the games! It will be terrible giving that there is still a mountain of homework waiting just RIGHT beside me...

I hear them calling...

Ok they are screaming for me now!

I'm off to 'homework-ing!'
Yunz

No comments: