Saturday, February 2, 2008

MORE VIDEOS!!!


My first reaction when I finished watching this video....

A let out a big OOooooHhhh SHIT!



This is Cool. Darn Cool! The visual effects are totally fantastic, it's just like magic!

Here are some inspirational quote that I've chanced upon and it would be my greatest pleasure to share them with YOU whose reading this entry!

- Someone's sitting in the shade today because somone planted the a tree long time ago.
This really set me thinking about the roads and the path that I am walking on now. Without our forefathers who built the nation with their sweat and blood, we could still be living a life of hunting and chopping trees! No Ipod no MP3... gosh. How did they ever survived years back??!!

-Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Einstine
-This portion is deleted-

-Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been! - Mark Twain
That's why I've always thought that guys who have winkles at the end of their eyes (Yu Wei Wen) look execptionally charming!

-Get out of the stands. Get to the court. Play the Game of Life!
And when this coming August comes, I will not be filling up the stands anymore. I could finally stand on that red carpet, my court, and give the best performance of my life!

YAY!!!!

Yunz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice videos.

Yunz said...

Thank you back there!