Monday, February 18, 2008

Chocolate day!

I am not sure why but I felt like blogging a lot today!

I was just telling Alice about the happenings at my house yesterday when my Asterisks people came over for steamboat and gamble! As most of us had quizzes this week, many of them came armed with books and lecture notes in their bags... and while waiting for everyone to arrive slowly one by one, we cramped into my room and guess what we did! WE STARTED TO MUG!!! Lols! It was hilarious! It started off with just me, WenE and Lionel. Next came along Jian Hui and the seniors and they, instantly influenced by the studious atmosphere, opened their books and started mugging too! Boy was Han Long and Xue Er shocked to see 7 people cramped into a room, all with books in their hands! I even had to on the air-conditioner! Perhaps we can form a study group ya! Xue Er was the one who rescued us back from our books, nudging us and persuading us to forgo our books for the cards, money and foooooood!

Today, 18 February, I treated myself to a whole load of chocolates! Dove, Dars, Loaker, chocolate and almond cookies and a Chocolate cake roll for lunch from the cafe outside Nanyang Auditorium (IT"S DELICIOUS! Totally WORTH A TRY!) Even Dong Yue, who seemed to have a telepathic ability to know that I needed lots and lots and chocolates and happy food today, brought ROYCE CHOCOLATES to share!!! It's unbelievably chocolaty and delicious; I would NEVER describe it as sinful! In fact it's a real sin not to have them! A real unforgivable sin!!! Keke!!! Thanks Dong Yue! MuAcks!!!!




This reminded me of the box of chocolates that Dong Yue and the others shared with for my Brother's birthday!
Did I trigger anybody's cravings for chocolates??!! =P
I'm ending this entry with a wonderful dance from Shawn's blog...




It's so touching, inspirating and wonderful. They are so strong... I might have committed suicide if I ever lose a hand or a leg. I will not be able to pursue my Wushu or dance anymore. I will not be able to make beautiful crafts or will even take five times the speed to type this entry. I will not be able to give a proper hug...

and they had proven everything wrong!

'The greatest gift is the ability to give.'
Yunz

No comments: