Sunday, February 24, 2008

Updates updates!!!

Okey, I know the timeline is kind of off... but bear with me! I was so busy gaming over the weekends, I did not have the time to update my blog! =P

Thursday! Si Meng's visit!!!

Si Meng came!!! Yay!! Finally!! HAhaha! She passed me Swee's SUPER belated birthday present too - Perfume and a totally sweet smelling Body moisturiser! Thanks Swee! Love them lots! Oh... and it must be a super lucky day because that's the second present that I received on Thursday! I just love presents, big or small, as long as there is the xin1 yi4, anything can make me smile =)

Si Meng did not had any meal throughout the day and I was quite starving, so I brought her to canteen 2 for dinner. (It was the only canteen that's open and nearby anyway...) We had the famous beef ball soup and fish soup there (Missed my mind to take pictures of them!) and we filled our stomach to the bream with delicious deserts! Si Meng bought the ice cream with waffle and I bought flavoured ice shavings from the new push cart stall in Can 2... and each spoon into the mouth is a loud "DING DONG DING DONG!!!" (means very very good!)




























That's SI meng posing for my camera! I will upload my pose for her camera once she comes back from Taiwan!

Before meeting Si Meng, I took time off from my accounting lecture notes and rushed to SRC to watch the Hall Olympic Closing Hall Dance Competition. Outside the venue, Hall 4 was already starting so I zoomed up the slope to the badminton court, not wanting to miss a single part of my Hall's dance. Along the way, while still on the ramp, I saw Phoebe and called to her...and erm....in my excitement, I rAmMeD like a BuLL into the railings and almost toppled over! It must have been a totally embarrassing sight cause I remembered ramming so hard, I kind of Chocked and stuck out my tongue... Arugh!!!! I ran away after that and tried to hide myself in the crowd!

The result: a super big blue black on my left thigh the size my fist...

WAhahAHahhah... HURTS!!!!!

FRIDAY!!! CHEESECAKE!!!
Since I did not study for my accounting quiz at all and left most tutorials undone, I spent the whole morning and afternoon, studying non-stop for it, trying to cram as much as I can into my teeny weeny brain.

Result: I didn't had any thing to eat since 9 in the morning till about 3.30pm.

And guess what! It was super nice and kind Xue Er who brought me egg noodles all the way from Canteen A! I was like.. Awwww... Thanks Xue Er! I was really very touched!!!

We chatted abit till 4.30. We talked lots and lots, I did not want to let her go! However, this Xin4 Fu2 girl has a date... so... BoOOOoooooo....

6pm . Day-mare began and I was like -

"Woookay~~~~ This question is difficult. It's okey, I'll just put a C."
"WL....WTH is it talking about. This is nothing like past year papers. NVM. Just put a D."
"Oh my gosh. I should have done all my tutorials! AruGh! Forget it. Ds and Cs are teacher's favourite letters anyway. I'll just put a C!"

- and this went on for most of the multiple choice questions.

THEN it was the short answer questions. I started scolding vulgarities at the back of head!

"WTFoook. Is this even in the chapters that are supposed to be covered for this quiz!!!"
"Yes YEs!!! I KNOW THIS... now, what's the notation again? This sucks big time... "
"HUH?! What is this damn chim word here? Is this a accounting quiz or a vocabulary quiz!!! ARRrRRRr!!! ROAR!!!!!! *Sudden urge to claw up the whole question paper!*"

7pm. End of quiz. Everyone was comparing their answers. I was too afraid and quietly sneaked out of the LT19A. See I still remember the venue of this Day-MARE.

Needed a comfort food, and Cafe Express was just conveniently located along the way back to hall. Got this Oreo Cheesecake for $3.65! It's expensive and I would not recommend it. Starbucks and Coffee beans' are way better. Nevertheless, its a convenient bite! It was so tempting, I took a bite off on the road along the way back. (After a quick glance that no one is around of course!)

















SATURDAY!! PASTAMANIA AND DARS!!!

I HAD PASTAMANIA!!

I HAD PASTAMANIA!!!! *tears*

I HAD PASTAMANIA!!! *sniff sniff*

After such a long wait. After such unbearable cravings, thoughts, heart throbbing desire, the slavory of Pastamania's Alfredo was overwhelming... I think Yong Huat must have thought the girl of front of him is crazy!

Bad news: My phone was on low batt at that point of time, so I could not take any pictures...

Good news: I'm gonna have another meal at Pastamania real soon! This time it's a treat from WZ! WooHoOooO!!! MuAhahah!!!

WEI WZ. Take good care of my tummy wor!

After which I took a stroll around Causeway (We ate at Causeway Point) and cold storage was having a sale! It's unbelievable! Dars Chocolates at $1.35 Each??!! It's a sin not to grab any! Usual price is at $2. On top of this, the big Pocky was at $7 plus. It was at only $5 plus at the sale! The macadamia chocolates were at $2 plus instead of $3 plus, so I thought, why not?! =D























SUNDAY!!!

Introducing...*drum rolls*...
the most delicious salad anyone could have ever eaten...*drum rolls*....
MY....*drum rolls* ...
MOTHER'S....*drum rolls*...
FAMOUS SALAD!!!! *Clang CLANG clang!!!* Pretty ain't it! Its delicious too! Asterisks had a taste of it and gave two thumbs up each! Xue Er even wanted to learn how to make it! So... any orders? One plate of such $30 dollars. Serves around 10 people. Price is totally justifiable! Guarantee PLUS chop!!! WHO WANTS?!


















Anyway, my cousin, aunt and uncle had steamboat dinner at my home, thus the salad. =)


















And... TADA!!! This is what I'm doing at home for Chinese New Year and the past few days!!! Gaming on my lappy and chatting on my computer! MAuHAhaha! I feel like a Cyborg!!!
I'm uploading some photos of my Asterisk's CNY gathering at my house in the next post, decided to differentiate them =P

Yunz

No comments: