Sunday, February 17, 2008

A totally hectic weekend!

Saturday

- Morning till noon: Spent at Shifu's house for CNY visiting with my NTU wushu people~ (Shifu cooks good Ching Teng)
-Noon till evening: Spent at Jacqueline's house for a movie and late steamboat lunch~
-Evening till night: Coordinating meetup with the Arts of Music and our powerful finalists for Hall Idol. The instructors there are super nice and friendly!
-Night till even later at night!: My second uncle came over together with Auntie Helen and dear little Amos! Amos had just started learning wushu! This is so cool! Hopes he becomes a great Wushu practitioner one day!

Laughter of the day: Guang Hui's aka Mr Log's trembling shoulders!!!

Sunday

-Morning till noon: Wushu practise (Completed my sword routine!)
-Noon till late afternoon: KO due to late nights and sleepless nights.
-Late afternoon till night: ASTERISKS GATHERING AT MY PLACE!!! WooHooo!!! Attendance was fabulous and my mom was really very nice to have prepared a spread for us! My brother helped out a lot too (Although there was this point of time when I felt like skinning him alive. Shall not touch on this~~~~) and Daddy was great too! He took alot of photographs with his 'stylo-milo' SLR camera and I'll upload them once I got my hands on them! Daddy also GAMBLED!!!! Like father like daughter! =P We went back to hall after that.
-Night till next morning: Mugging for my FM quiz which I flopped terribly. I studied more than what was needed and did not go through the earlier chapters, of which some I was totally clueless about and I did not do my tutorials too. Haiz... it's BIG TIME for some SERIOUS reflections. Someone please knock my head! On top of this, I'll need to rearrange and get some time-management done if I am ever to set up my online business again. (I need to earn fast cash for all my dream overseas trip!) Erratic sleeping and meal patterns are also taking a toll on my poor body... Dear Yun's body: Sorry that you'd have to got slight sore eyes and flu! I've treated dear tummy to a chocolate cake so you'll get your share once it's digested!!! =P LOLS!
-Afternoon till now: Skipped Communications Fundamental's seminar to steal some forty winks.
-In 5 minutes time: Pack and rush for Business Law lecture!!!! Arrrrr!!!!

*Zooms Off. Spell check later!!!*

Edit: Spell check done!

No comments: