Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!


A VERY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!=D



YAY!!!! It is the favourite time of the year when I get to collect Hong Baos and wear beautiful new clothes! Eat GOOOOD food and see how much my cousins have grown~! Its' a truly joyous occasion and I've captured some of the happy moments on my trusty Nokia 7390 handphone and my dad's Nokia N73!


Just to start off with a little thought while doing spring cleaning...

WAS THIS MY HANDWRITING?!!!



























I NEVER knew I was that neat... At least not for now! I have friends who commented that my words DaNcE and FLY all over the place!

I had my reunion dinner with my cousin at Fullerton Hotel. I must say the spread is good with a great variety but the taste and quality of the dishes did not live up with the Hotel's name. We all agreed that Trader's Hotel's Cafe Biz serves the best international buffet and we'll be going back there next year! Nevertheless, here are the pictures that I had taken! TADA!!!


















An overview of what HALF of the spread was like~



















That's my Mommy gathering her first plate of Salad! The salad spread is good and the 'Yu Sheng' (which was in the salad category) is fanastic too! I simply love the feel of crunchy crackers amidst the sweet and soft salmon!

And... TADA!!! My very first plate of dishes. Salad, Sushi and Dim Sam!




































Here is a snapshot of the main dish section...

....and here is my second plate: Filled with main dishes and me FAVOURITE CRAYFISH!!!! YuMMy!!!!! (I still prefered BBQ-ed ones though!) I've got a bowl of shark's fin too but I just took a small scoop to see the ingredients and the almost invinsible shark's fin - I'm not a fan of this dish at all.

























OH!!! VERY IMPORTANT: See the JUICE IN THE CRAYFISH???!!! MuAHHAhahahHAha!!!!


















Fresh seafood from my brother's plate, raw and cooked...and DESSERTS!!!!!! MauAhahahh!!! Desserts' course is always the course that I look forward to the most because without fail, there will always be my favourite CHEESECAKE!!!! =D ^.^




































SEE!!! CHEESECAKE!!!!! +D
cheesecake...Cheesecake... Cheesy cheesy CheeSy Cake!!!! =P YAY!!!!



















Up next, Yummy Yummy YAM!!!! Such hotels never fail to have my favourite food! =D Of course, I took a much larger portion than this, just that my brother made a smiley face out of his plate of yam and I thought this would look more appetizing!




















That's my MR HERO and his dear daughter! And below, his dear now-naughty daughter jumping into a shot that he was trying to take!



















In the end, daddy asked me to pose in his photos, which I gladly did! All faith and trust in my daddy's photography skills!










































That's my brother and the next few pictures below are the interiors and decorations of Fullerton Hotel.


















I just thought this car looks majestic so I took a snapshot of it!


















Me posing for my daddy's camera... and DADDY and ME again!!! =D























Just Of note: This is a picture taken from the toilets of Fullerton Hotel. If my room's door knob was ever as nice as this I'ld quit hall immediately and stay in my room all day!























All in all, I'ld give the international buffet served at Fullerton a 3 star our of 5 stars.
My 4 stars is given to Trader's hotel, 5 stars reserved for any meals taken together with my future love one and a 5.5 stars for anything that my love one cooks for me!!! =D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
Yunz

No comments: