Thursday, February 14, 2008

HaPpY ValenTine's daY!

Just look at all the lovely gifts!!! Most of them were totally unexpected! Here are some of the presents that I received!

A beautiful Tulip from Vader Guys!



















A bottle of chocolate cookies from my SP!!! So sweet of him to remember me right!























From the 'girl next door', (literally!)...













From my Honey!!! (my dear roomie!)













LOLS! Shan't reveal the person as promised! So kawaii right! =P


WOoOo HoOOoo!!! Got my NEW SPECTACLES! Actually, I got it before CNY but I was lazy to get it uploaded! The irony is that I find the box so cool, I'm using it more often than the spectacles! The brand's soviet, and no. There is no 'Union' anywhere around the spectacles!!!















After surviving on Valentine's day cookies (I received a bottle and a packet of them!) for the whole day, supper at City Harvest was like a delicious full sized cow for my tummy! I was so hungry I could eat a cow! Supper was with my wushu friends and boy did I had so much fun! The whole trip was filled with jokes and laughter! There was Mr Panda drinking his beer and freaking us out with his crazy laughter, XXX (*Smacks Head!* I forgot the name again!) whose face went totally tomato after a mug of Panda's beer, Mr Logistics and his scandal with XXX and bla bla bla! I'm looking forward to our next supper outing!!! It was an enjoyable day, but somehow the sky seemed gloomy and filled with grey clouds... I wanna be white, pure and fluffy again....
Next week will be another dreadful week with three tests and lots of work to do...and I am still way behind my tutorials. I'm getting more and more sleepy day by day, 8 hours of sleep do not suffice and I may be the next beneficiary from kind blood donars! Unconscious blank stares into books and lecture note made things worst. I am just not in the correct mindset to study and my brain's rejecting all the numbers that are floating around my head! Oh Gosh. This time it's either a make it or a break it and I better get into full-blast mode...

Conclusion of the day: I've got to jog tommorrow morning after all those cookies and that half spring chicken supper!!! XP

Yunz

No comments: