Thursday, June 19, 2008

PETRIFIED!!!

The toilet lights went out suddenly when I was bathing halfway... how... now I'm too afraid to stay in the room...

The toilet lights went out... I was stunned and I groped my way around trying to look for my towel in the basket... I was so scared I would touch something slimy or something would grab me...then I wrapped myself and tried to open the cubical door... it was so dark... I could see nothing... so petrified I just stood there...


Luckily someone came in and I knew the person...

I was just telling s friend I'm getting used to staying alone in the room... just leave the lights on though I don't get much sleep with that...but now I think I have to take back my words... every corner in the room looks scary!!!!

I'm running out and walk around... run far far away from the toilet first...

No comments: