Monday, June 9, 2008

I've got my hall I've got my hall!!!

I've got my hall!!! MY HALL MY HALL MY HALL!!!

YAY!!!!!

ALICE!!!! I"VE GOT MY HALL!!! YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO FACE ME FOR THE NEXT ONE YEAR AGAIN!!! YAYYAY!!!!


9 June 2008

DISCRETIONARY ADMISSION TO HALL FOR AY2008/09
I am pleased to offer you admission into the Hall of Residence 4 academic year 2008/09 beginning 4 August 2008 under the Discretionary Admission criteria set by the Senior/Hall Fellows or Sports & Recreation Centre. The room is 22-4-457. Please note that students admitted under this discretionary admission by Senior/Hall Fellow or Sports & Recreation Centre but do not contribute to the hall as required by the Senior/Hall Fellows or Sports & Recreation Centre can have their tenancy terminated at any point of time during the academic year.


YAY!!!! HALL 4 HALL 4 HALL 4 HALL 4!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! =D LALAlAlLAlall!!! MY ROOM MY ROOM MY ROOM MY ROOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!! =D

Hall 4 rocks!!! MuaCks!!!!

No comments: