Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Forceful learning

Back stabbings, loveless society, materialism, revenge, the multiple faces of people and the ugly side of humans, we all learn them in a torturing forceful manner. I've learnt them multiple times, over and over again, but I choose to forgive and forget.

Come on. The world is not the wonderful place I've always thought to be; through self-denial. I've wasted the past one year of my life, learning things all over again. I saw my own 18 years history repeating itself all over again after my 19th birthday. Time to do something and break out of this 1000 tons weight locks. Time to face the truth. Time to face the cruel reality of this society. What everlasting marriage vows what promises that people make when they are still happy together. All the bull shit that goes around... do they even need them if they are truly in love in the first place? What for get together in the first place when people end up in separation and all the ugly side of humans begin to show? Did they ever think about the harm they have caused to themselves and to others? Their descendants? Their loved ones? The other party who loved them so? Does money really makes the world goes round?

What I know is that money can really buy happiness. What money can buy happiness, what money is the root of all evil. Those are words said by people who cannot face the truth and the reality of this society today. Having no money can make a family fall apart. Money can buy bread for the family. People steal because they have no money. Having money, would the need to take the risk? If money is the root of all evil, what about Humans who made them? So now where's the root?

No comments: