Monday, June 16, 2008

Diving Theory

I can't believe that there is so much homework to do for diving that was meant to be a recreation for me... they even made me read a 300 over pages book! I HATE BOOKS! Fortunately there are many pictures inside the book for me to look around, otherwise I might just get someone to replace me altogether!

I've gotta go see a doctor for this too since I am claustrophobic... have to be certified fit for diving. I've got to study for tomorrow's exams too! And guess what - today's diving theory actually lasted from 6.30 pm to 11.00pm!!!! My butt almost cracked from prolonged pressure under my own weight!

I attempted to draw a lion for my tutee again today because he kept asking me to draw more stuffs for him. For some rather queer factor, this boy keeps laughing non-stop whenever I draw, yet he kept asking me to draw and his eyes and face tells me that he really admires my 'drawing'.. so why is he laughing? At the end of the lesson I thought that the lion looked more like a fat cat with lots of hair, so I drew what I think I draw best, a coconut tree. He wanted five coconuts so I drew in 5 coconuts too... -.-////

My tutee was so impressed by my drawing he carried that piece of almost severing paper (nothing is safe under the hands of a primary school boy) around with him and pestered me to teach him drawing. Hmmmmmx.....wonder if I can charge 50bucks an hour for this... he was so serious he even told his grandmother. He said he is gonna colour the lion. I hope all turns out well...

No comments: