Thursday, June 26, 2008

A fast week

Sunday: FINALLY I HAVE MY XIAO WAN MIAN!!!! XIAO WAN MIAN XIAO WAN MIAN!!!! YAY!!!! Of course, it cannot be compared to the BEST one at Lot 1, but it's good enough for someone who hasn't had it for a long time!!!




Monday: Finally tried out what a classic pedicure is. I went with Adeline and it's actually more than just colouring your nails. They'll scrub your feet and remove all the dead skins, leaving your feet clean and healthy! The one in shiny light pink is mine and the one in dark purple is Adeline's.


They were having a International Food Festival and guess what I FINALLY found there?! MY PORTUGUESE EGG TART!!!! I have been searching for it for half a year, I haven't eaten it for half a year... and now it's right before me, sparkling like a precious topaz! The only thing is that... it's no long at $1.20... it's at a $1.50... *SOBS REAL HARD!!!!*

I got one anyway. Diving is dangerous and I won't want to regret not filling myself with a Portuguese egg tart should anything happen!

I started to have a high temperature and was burning after eating too much longans, and it lasted for two days and nights! Boy was I BURNING!!! CL, CS, GH and Ardy were stunned by my temperature and heat when I touched them when we went out for supper! It was so unbearable I took a dive on Tuesday into the swimming pool. Felt better after that, until the heat came back again on Tuesday!

Wednesday: Whereabouts not to be disclosed. HAHA! I went for dance and then wushu after that though. Dance and Wushu was fun!

Thursday: Shawn and I were supposed to catch a movie but the timing wasn't right so we settled for lunch and then Secret Recipe ( COZ I MUST HAVE MY CHEESECAKE B4 I GO!!!) Saw this in Daiso and I thought it was abit... erm... senseless although it's supposed to be erm... full of sense?!

RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE =D The delightful recipe which is made in heaven... and brings you to heaven with every single savour of it.... AhhHhhhhh~~~


And Shawn's Hot Chocolate ( which tasted more like milo..) before mixing...
And after mixing!
I wasn't done with my food quest, with Almond paste, Yam stuffs and Pastamania not checked yet... so I had this Yam with bread from JP foodcourt. It's a dollar each and it's really not bad, just that it's deep fried and makes one feel sick if too much of it is eaten.

The dollar shop in JP was having a closing sale and I thought perhaps I should go take a look. I learnt a new term there... "Throw Away Price"... and these poor mickey mouse pencil cases were at Throw Away Price. I feel kinda sad for them... imagine myself being thrown away... or sold at a Throw Away Price.... there's a worthless feel to it, although they could have worthed more....Friday: Gonna help Shawn sell his book to a buyer. And guess what. The profits is mine to keep! And I'd be treating Shawn to a movie with the money!!! YAY!!!! Then... PASTAMANIA WITH ARDY after that!!!
LOLS!!!! MAuAHhaHAh!!! =D





No comments: