Sunday, June 8, 2008

Caffeine

The last time I drank half a can of Nestle Coffee in an evening, I stayed fully awake through two nights....and concussed the next morning... I drank a big cup of strong Teh Tarik yesterday afternoon... and here I am still fully awake after a sleepless night... I should stay away from caffeine if I dun wan my 'already pimples filled" face to have another bout of pimples...

Mustered up my courage today to send that sms... hopefully this coming Tuesday will be a good day... but I know for sure this coming Friday will be a good one, coz it's gonna be Bens and Jerry day! =D

I like talking to my dad... makes me feel better... about his view on life and all that... somehow I felt abit better... it's the complete opposite when I talk to my mom. Next sunday is father's day.. wonder what should I get for him...

No comments: