Saturday, May 24, 2008

So hot..Can't SLEEP!

I need my sleep!!!

But the night's too hot!!!

So I started going through some of MSN news again and found this article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24777532/ - Its about a Woman who wakes up after her family says goodbye and pulled the plug.

Miracles do happen ^.^

This makes me wonder if a miracle could have happened if my mother and my relatives have decided to continue the fight on with my Grandmother's terminal cancer after her heart stopped.
I heard from my cousin when I was very young... that they could have restarted her heart with a blot of electricity. They choose otherwise.

Hmmmx... what if they restarted her heart again and then a miracle happened and grandma just sit up all healthily again? After all these years I still miss her... wonder how is grandma now...is she high up there watching over us?

No comments: