Saturday, May 10, 2008

Feeling better!

Finally my fever is down and I have the strength to post something!

This was supposed to be a Friday post where I went to Sunshine Plaza to visit a friend's shop. I was on a look out for Hematite and was directed by John to Harmony Gems - A wonderful shop with a wonderful lady shop owner with a wonderful personality!

I found my Hematite there, but they were in the form of pebbles and I can't make anything out of them. While having a chat with the lady shop keeper, I told her that John was telling me about some 'Energy' that he feels when he walks into the shop... but I guess I am not up to that level yet to feel anything....

She then passed me some raw Black Tourmaline and put it in my hand. The lady told me to concentrate on the stone and feel it for a few minutes... then she left~ ( Shan't go on telling what I felt... It's unexplainable and I'm not quite sure if it's the energy that John is talking about! Feel for yourself!) When the lady came back, she put two rose quartz on the table and asked me which one I like. I pointed at the clearer one and to my surprise, she packed it up, passed it to me and said: " This is for you!" I was like... Really?! That's so nice of her!!! I was really really very touched... life has been really tough this year and a little act of kindness can really make me cry...

Here is the Rose Quartz that the lady gave me (I've got to try remembering her name...)














I went on to choose my Black Tourmaline (Right Below) and Hematite (The pebble shaped one)... Here are the pictures of the stones I've bought!




























This is the final product of my Black Tourmaline Necklace! I'm gonna print out the photo and give it to the lady next week!!! Together with some cookies! =D



No comments: