Saturday, May 3, 2008

Botanical Gardens Part 2!!!

My second trip to Botanical Gardens was a super successful one! I took about 380 photos... much much more than the rather unsuccessful first trip ealier on Monday. The sun was good and the sky is clear... a perfect weather for
Botanical Gardens Part 2!!!










MR KINGFISHER!!! Shi!!!! He is scanning the waters for fishes!










As lazy as a grasshopper....










As busy as a BEE!!! =D










Pink flowers that Dong Yue will love!










Pretty pretty!!!










This reminds me of a 6 year old child with a dropped tooth!










Bright yellow flowers!!!













And a group of them among the blue blue sky~!













MY FAVOURITE PHOTO!













Mother and child... reminds me of Lion King when the Baboon lifts up Simba on the Pride Rock!













Swans and their Statue!










Swan: "Call me ELEGANT!!!"










The Swan Lake...a sceneric peaceful place...I'ld wish to build a small cottage beside it and live there for the rest of my life... wake up to beautiful mornings and share my lunch with the elegant Swans...far away from reality...











A small yellow flower admist the greens and the pinks!










The SUN GOD!!!













Such a cute little innocent girl!! Haha! This is where my childhood memory is also!










A weird and hairy dry flower..or is it a fruit?! Gosh!













DRAGONFLY!!!










The Sun God just glorifies everything!!!













One of my favourite!!!










The bandstand with a long long long history!










How I wish I can be like her.. lying on her Hammock among the flowers all day, waking up to see the clouds move~ - my dream life...










I find this corny!!! Lols!!














Daddy: "Water is precious my child... "










HELP!!! I'm here!!! Stuck in the evil lamp-post!! I'm HERE!!!!













The doggy posed for me!!










If there is a will, there is a way!!!













This is my daddy's favourite photo! And this is the place where my childhood memory is!










After Botanical Gardens Part 2, I headed to Bras Brasah Tower to meet my mom and my brother for dinner.. and sure was it sumptious!!! In addition, the price is REALLY REALLY good...with everything that you see below at $51.50!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

We shared this Beef Stew which mommy ordered to try~














This is my brother's set meal...Old Macdonalds' Farm, with 5 different type of meat on the plate!










This is my mommy's choice, Dory Fish... and it's the tastiest dish among all!!!And...










This is my Chicken Leg! In my opinion, this is the best because there is my favourite Mushroom sauce that is simply splendid and irrestable, my mom and my brother kept dipping their stuffs into my sauce!!










After a full meal we took a taxi home... which completed my day with a totally-virgo-ish perfect full stop! (I seldom get the chance to sit a Taxi home!!!)

But Oh MAN!!! Curry rice yesterday and a busting meal today...plus all the accumulated yet to burn supper from the exams... I AM SO FAT I think I may become a cow...

HELP!!!

No comments: