Friday, May 23, 2008

Its good to have friends ^.^

Yesterday was a very terrible day... was unhappy with a change in my job scope from being a merchandiser (which I truly enjoyed alot) to being a promoter at John Little (where I know there is not much crowd there). Next was the immense stress from my Business Manager responsibilities, especially when I am doing a one-man show. Lastly, and the most depressing of all, I was told that my email reply to the Hall Fellow's recommendations list did not get thru. Worst, it was not even in the sent box so even my my Hall President tried to help me, he could not do much too. Gary was very nice though... thanks for the help. ^.^

Do I really have to go? I really love my room , hall 4 and Alice....

Today was abit better though. I only had to report to work at 11am, and at 4pm, because there was not much customers around ( it was like 10 promoters or one customers at John Little and I was getting pushed around), and I was being brought back to do merchandising again! =D Really enjoy the work. I'd enjoy being a promoter if there are customers around for me to talk to, otherwise I'll be wasting the company's money instead... paying me while I can't do much to help the company's sales.

Too bad I'll stop work next month, there are too many things I need to complete... especially my Business Manager stuffs.

Today's embarrassing moment:

I saw a whole range or colourful packages hanging from one of the shelves at Yew Tee Guardian... they are packaged so nicely, I thought they were colourful foldable bags, you know, those that can be recycled. I picked up one and turned to the back, hoping for a displayed view of how the unfolded product would be like.

It was only when, while reading the description, did I realised those are actually condoms. X.X

When I thought I could just put back that thing in my hands and run away Scott-free, I realised its not easy to hang it back after one pulled it out. So, in my struggle, one helpful staff came over and asked if I needed help.

There goes my *Embarrassed and RUN* plan...

ROAR!!!!!!!!

It's good to have friends when you are feeling down. Thanks alot to those who left me encouraging messages last night and in the morning!!! MuACkS!!!

No comments: