Friday, May 30, 2008

Too much dreams...

There are too much dreams for too long a time...ARUGH....I keep feeling sleepy where ever I go and my parents are feeling the wrath of my heated liver. Guilt then starts creeping up into me everytime it happens...

Had another series of dreams last night,which became more of like a nightmare in the end. On pure coincidence, I met the main character for last night's dreams (someone whom I already knew) on the streets just now... and to think that I was just thinking about the same dream when we met. Though it was the same person, but the scenario and situation was different. Had a short chat before both of us had to rush off...

If a nightmare can turn out well... does that mean that the good dream I had earlier on will not turn out to be the way I wanted it to be?

Needa take my nap...

No comments: