Monday, May 5, 2008

Miss Clarity Again!!!

Stupid WEI QIN never bring her sports shoes to Amore!!!! Lols!!! So corny!!!

Today was totally enjoyable with the company of WQ, Jareth, YK and my brother! Can our next outing be the Zoo please?! PLEASEEE??!!! Let's volunteer there shall we?! We shall all look cool wearing the sarongs together! Hehe! And I'm so sorry I was so sleepy today...I know YK and WQ are trying to keep me awake! I just fell asleep halfway through a conversation on the MRT...still having probs with my sleep. I'm gonna quickly upload my photographs and hit the sack...so so so so soooo sleepy....

This is from Billy Bombers and I shared it with WQ together with a cookies and cream milk shake!!










TWIN DIVINE - The mix of the 2 best cakes in the world! Chocolate cake and Cheese cake, Twin Divine so rich you can become an angel with just one mouth! ( A overweight one tt is!)











YK Spaghetti and Soft Crab! I kept picking on his food coz its pasta! This shall be my next order!











Lastly, WQ and I shared this Ginger bread Dory Fish!










At the end of the day on the bus, I told WQ this:

" Wei Qin ar... you know what? Whatever that is in your tummy is in my tummy too!!"

Coz we shared our meals and even (coincidental) had Tuna and Bread for breakfast!


*slams into the sacks*

No comments: