Thursday, May 8, 2008

Botak Jones!!! and.. getting lost??!!

FINALLY I GOT A TASTE OF BOTAK JONES!!! and you hear it from me... IT"S GREAT!!! In FACT, I SAY ITS EVEN BETTER THAN MISS CLARITY CAFE!!! And there's Shawn with his super big hotdog... and trust me. The first picture and the second picture you see, they are taken at the same time! Shawn eats super fast!!!!

































And presenting to you, the legend of Botak Jones Botak Burger petite. Its so thick, it can make three good burgers out of it!!!














After dinner we went Jalan Jalan and chanced upon this super exotic seafood restuarant at Sunset Way that sells interesting seafood! They even had White Crabs!

This is what they call the Elephant truck!!! Really looks like it and we were totally amazed!!! IT MOVES like an elephant truck and it BLOWS!!!! God heavens it BLOWS!!!! Now here's the trick question. Does this thing has organs??!!


>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>>The answer.....
>
>
>
>>
>YES IT DOES!!! I was totally amazed when the waitress told me so!!!

If this crab has enough strength, it would have climbed out of it's tank with it's long legs and run halter scatter back into nature... the sad truth is that, it's gonna be a delicacy on the restaurant table soon....















But NO.. I'm not turning vegetarian.















THIS is a FLAT FISH!!! And it's so flat, I wonder how much meat can we get out of em'! Fish fillet anyone?















We talked and talked and talked... and... somehow... after crossing a bridge... we got LOST!!! *standard at a bus stop*...



















so we decided that we should just take a bus back to Clementi MRT anyway!












It was nice to be able to share my thoughts and feelings...at the same time, learn more about people and their characters too. It made me ponder abit, but I guess I knew it all along and I accept the way people just are, on the simple fact that I hold them dear to me. Things sound so familiar... so close to me, yet....too far for me to reach out to it anymore...

No comments: