Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dummy ME!

Just afew days ago I gave one of my customers the wrong POSB account number to deposit the payment into... today I went all the way to Changi for a job interview only to find out that it is at KOVAN!!!!

Arrr!!!!! Dummy me... how dumb can anyone get!!! GOSH!

Went to HEY HEY Steamboat just now...went there two weeks ago and tried their Winter Melon Soup. This time my mom wants shark's bone soup... but the pics are with daddy... will try to upload them later!


I'm BACK!!! Here are the thing that we ate! It was meant to be a belated Mother's Day celebration since everyone is busy and we could only celebrate on Tuesday. The sushi and the small small crab were free items! The pictures are taken with my dad's Nokia N73 camera! My sickening brother was like pestering us to be faster with the pictures when my dad and I were trying to take good shots!


I had another dinner at Miss Clarity Cafe again with Geoffery yesterday! Our verdict: Stick to the meat when you are at there. Pasta... perhaps you'ld prefer Pastamania's one more. No pictures on this one!

Outing after dinner with Geoffery was fun yesterday! Tried on afew white dresses which made me look like either a chamber maid or a nurse!!! Gosh!!! Geoffery even commented that I can consider being a nurse!!! Perhaps I should be transferring to medical studies now!

No comments: