Sunday, April 20, 2008

PIZZA HUT!!!

Pizza Hut delivery at the point of saturation of Business Law concepts provides one with the ultimate source of motivation to be a Lawyer someday!!!

I was studying with Geoffrey aka The Guy with a $1m signature when we got hungry and went sourcing for food, only to find out that all the food stalls in Canteen A were closed. So we turned to delivery instead and TADA!!!! We got Pizza Hut!!!!


Me with a wonderful dinner/supper spread!





Geoffrey and his drumlet!











We ordered two Cheesy Mushroom and Sausage Pasta, 6 piece sweet and spicy drumlets and a whole loaf of Garlic Bread! The delivery man forgot to bring us spoons for the pasta, ( Geoffery said it's understandable since the guy is a Malay... they eat with their hands right?) and we ended up savoring our delicious Pizza Hut dinner/supper with our fingers! Corny!

And.. I feel so full I think I have eaten two cows!!!

Back to my impossible aspiration to be a Lawyer!!!

No comments: