Sunday, April 6, 2008

Daddy sent over Mom's Porridge~

Almost one month since I last stayed at home... I guess I have quickly gotten used to this life I'm not complaining at all.

Dad just came an hour ago to send some things that mom and 'blother' packed and a home-cooked seafood porridge! It was still pumming hot together with some vegetables and steamed eggs, just nice to sooth my aching tummy!

Although days have been stagnant and boring, this is a peacefulness of the mind that I have been wishing for for the past three months, and I appreciate this. Days spent with the mood and concentration for online lectures and studies are truely a luxury, since such motivation was lost for the previous few months.

Today was abit unproductive though. been studying for 6 hours and I only managed to complete 1 online lecture and 2 tutorials... better buck up.

Daddy says I'm fatter now! Better set some time aside for a run later!!!

The next time when we meet, hopefully time would reverse to the moment we just met…

Perhaps all these while, amidst all these hurt, we have neglected the good times and memories.

And when that day comes when we meet again, hopefully we’ll find that all the mistakes are forgotten, all the wrong doings are forgiven, and start this friendship afresh all over again.

No comments: