Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Eggxiting...-.-"

I was supposed to be asleep at 4am but my rumbling stomach got me up. Soon, I realised I am really not apt at multi-tasking - frying eggs and falling asleep at the same time. I got two eggs and started to fry them, forgetting the golden rule that we should always wait for the oil in the pan to heat up first. So I smashed the eggs in and TaDa!!, everything's sticking to the pan. I ate up what's left the the two eggs ( much of them was stuck to the pan and burnt.) feeling somewhat unsatisfied which such lousy fried eggs. So I washed the pan and got another eggs (should be egg w/o a 's') to fry - this time adhering to the golden rule.

So the oil is hot, the pan is set and the egg is there waiting to me cracked ( Gosh... I CRACKED?! *waiting for me to crack it). Amidst the battle of my eyelids, I cracked the egg into the pan but it wasn't a hit and *cRaCk* kind of crack. Rather, it was a hit and *oh-shit-I-missed-the-spot but never mind...* kind of hit and a *Wah Lao so hard to crack OoooPen!!!* kind of crack... burnt my ( no *my) 3 of my fingers on my left hand for placing them over the heat for too long. The egg turned out nice and well done and I thought it was worth the effort. I started munching in by cutting the whole egg into half and picking it up with my spoon.

*PiacK!* ( I swear I heard the piack sound) There goes half of the very very well done egg that slid from my spoon and landed on the stove! GOSH! Now I have to make do with half the satisfaction!!!!

ARUGH!!!!

Moral of the story : Never try to fry eggs when your eyelids are shutting!
Those wordings in red are the mistakes and typos I realised I've made while reading it the second time the next morning. I would have killed someone with all these errors!
Second Moral of the story : Always proof read an entry that you have typed when your eyelids are shutting...

No comments: