Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Absolute Asshole 101

Today I experienced my worst blank out ever.

I decided later to cut off all the details. Blanked out while asking DY some questions half an hour before the exams recovered only 25 mins into the paper itself. Cash flow statements unbalanced, half of question 3 undone, blanks here and there just like this good for nothing blanked out head of mine...Being unable to sleep for the wrong reasons and staring at books with the mind thinking about everything except the contents in 'em, I can only attribute my stress and anxiety to my useless character.

Seriously, I think Fruit Tips saved me. Downed half a roll before accounting details came flying back to my head.

I'm going to sleep now and clear my processor's RAM for my next paper. (IT)

And hopefully that pain in the eyes will go away....and it didn't

No comments: