Friday, April 25, 2008

The Forbidden Kingdom!!!

Right after our paper we ( Xin Yue, Yew Kuan, Wei Qin, Jared, and my brother ) headed for VivoCity for a sumptuous lunch! I had the most expensive set meal ( Prime Ribs) at some cool restaurant that hires good looking waiter and waitress. My food was good especially when it's my brother who is treating me - I dun have to pay a single cent! ( I treated him for the movie later though)

However, the spot light here is the movie that we watched - The Forbidden Kingdom! It was rated one-popcorn for justifiable reasons...the whole show is so lame, the plot sucks, the only cool thing to look out for is the action pack stunts by Jet Li and Jacky Chan... but it was totally hilarious to us! It's so cliche that it send our hair all standing!!! Wei Qin, Yw Kuan and I were like laughing at every totally lame parts!!!


There was this part where the Jade Emperor and Empress flew through what they call " The gate of no gate " (We kept laughing at this gate of no gate too) and me and Wei Qin could not help by re-act the part!!!

This is how they 'flew' through 'The gate of no gate'

- *still laughing*


This is absolutely hilarious! We are betting that a spoof movie will be made out of this!

I thought since I've uploaded that clip, might as well upload this while I was caught in the act by Yew Kuan, going crazy during the examinations period!!!


Kks!! I'm going off transforming Ardy into a demon... stay tuned!!! I will upload the aftermath!

Editted: Oh... not to forget... I hereby announce that Me and Dong Yue have broken up and I am out of her perpetually complicated relationship!!! Yay!!! Wei Qin and Xing Yue... are you girls feeling lonely? Lols!!!

No comments: