Thursday, April 10, 2008

No Title Entry.

Should had deferred when I had the chance to before paying up for the school fees....

I've gotten back most of my quizzes by now, and the grades only show that I won't get anywhere far. It's so different from last semester where I get to YAY after each quiz and WOW after I get back my papers...

After some calculations, it would be a miracle if I manage to get a C for accounting. Having failed very badly (Feedback showed that I am the last in class) for my first FM quiz, no matter how well I'd do for my second quiz, I won't be able to secure an overall B for FM given my weak concept of the module. Business law is a little better though as it's the only essay style paper... but how far can a single module pull me up? Last to go is IT, which I don't even want to talk about.

Chui.

No comments: