Tuesday, September 7, 2010

THIS IS GONNA BE MY NEWEST LENOVO!


THE Lenovo Ideapad S10-3T
Just look at this beauty! You can swirval the monitor round, then press it down clamped with the full sized keyboard and start doing natural touchscreen actions!
Way to go Lenovo! Juice the Apple!
How I wish it comes in all black! I'ld get it without second thoughts!




Did I ever mention I am a big fan of Lenovo?

I only owe one laptop in my life before and thats my precious Lenovo ThinkPad T60. I got it more than three years back during NTU's freshman week 'IT Fair' and I must tell you had never regreted the choice I made. It drained my POSB account, but it's thru thick and thin with me. For three hard years ( I do not have the habit of shutting down my PC and even when I carry it around, I simply close the lid and move off), after being dropped from heights as tall as me with my arm stretched and being man handled by aircrafts personnal with placed naked in a lauggage, it never fail me. Not once had it died before. My T60 saw me through my university and was my best friend. It was always there for me =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go see www.marketingminds.com.au... you may be interested =)