Saturday, August 30, 2008

West Coast and Pandan Reservior

We were riding on our way to West Coast after dinner at Yew Tee.. and I tot Guan Tou was taking quite a long while to get there. So along the way...

Me: West Coast got so far one mehx?!
Guan Tou: West Coast ar? I think no Sofa but should have benches.
Me: Orhx.

*Silence*

*Starts hitting Guan Tou*
Me: WAH LAO!!!! What Sofa LA!!!! I means SO FAR!! S-O-F-A-R!!! You know!!! SO FAAARRRRRRR!!!!
Guan Tou: ORHH!!! SO FAR!!!! I TOT THE SITTING THE SOFA!!!
Me: You Nv TOT thats its weird I am asking if there is a SOFA at a BEACH!!!??!!

*Laughs all the way*

This was totally hilarous!!!

First time at that part of West Coast and I did not know that there were so many playground there!!! It wasn't bad sitting around there, the night view was good but with lots of people fishing around, children running around, coupled with a bad smell that was lingering around, the mood wasn't quite right. So we moved to Pandan Reservior which was near our Secondary School.

Perfect view!!!! Just tt.. no wind... boOoOoOoOo... haha but still, had alot of fun!

Can't wait for my JB trip tml!

No comments: