Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blunder-Full day...

I went in and out of my hall 2 times today because firstly- I have forgotten to take my Wushu belt. Secondly - When I went back for the first time, I left my weapons in the room and had forgotten about them. Had to go back again and get them. *shakes head*
Took a shower after morning class and I squeezed out body foam, only to splat them on my hair and wondered why my shampoo suddenly smelt like my bath foam...took me around 5 seconds to realise my blunder...

Jumbled up my swordplay and had to redo it... Forgot a part of my spear routine ( Which I got shouted at by my Jian Lian...='( Sobs...).... to think that competition is just 5 days away...

Alighted at the wrong stop again - Although this is not uncommon, as in I am always alighting at the wrong stop or taking the wrong train direction even though I knew where I want to go, it's still a blunder isn't it?

Took my handphone out when what I wanted to do was to tap my ez-link card. Caused abit of jam at the MRT while trying to dig for my wallet again....
I only remembered that I forgotten to bring something VERY important back to school today - My performance costume!!!! HAIZ... this time I must really go home again to get it...
Oh man... whats wrong with me....
An a lighter tone, me and my NTU wushu gang attempted to watch our National Day Fire Works display. And why the above annotation? Coz we were standing at a SUPER wrong position, being blocked by the two biggest iron durians on earth. (The Esplanade) In the end we gave up and decided to discuss Wushu stuffs (as what dedicated pugilistic always do) over Pokka Apple Tea and do some lame stuffs to pass our time.
Here is what I meant...



Last Wednesday we had our very first Astro Supper! Which also happened to be in line with Daryl's Birthday!!! Here's some of the pictures and the video!

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io



Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io
If anyone's wondering what the totally smashed 'cake' was made of, here are the ingredients. As you can see, the destiny of the cake was to be smashed into the Birthday boy!!! It was NEVER meant to be eaten! Main ingredient : Whipped cream!!! Anyone wanna celebrate your birthday with me? I'ld gladly bake another cake for you! LOLS!

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io
Group photo!!! I am hiding behind Jian Hui Papa coz I wont want any cream on me! ( I got a taste of my own medicine in the end though...)

Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io
And lastly, here's ME riding on Nam Khai's bike! I look cool don't I? And believe me, I really know how to ride his bike!!! Just that I will topple over anytime coz the bike weighs at least 300KG!!! More than FIVE times my weight!!! There's Nam Khai's hand, helping me to support the bike =P Guess if his bike topples, his heart will shatter together with parts of his bike!!!

No comments: