Monday, August 25, 2008

Ultimate distraction

School's been shocking - in the sense that everyone is suddenly bombarded with countless projects and deadlines. Taking 5 cores in the Business Faculty is no chicken-feed, with each core having at least 2 projects each. What's worst is that there is really no time to slack ( I still get to enjoy good suppers these days though =P, and conveniently get fat), since continuous assessment and countless presentations is part and parcel of being in NBS.

To think that I intend to take up as many hall events / positions as I can! This semester will be tough....

These two days haven't really been good too... and it really sucks big time when I've really got LOTs to do and some kind of funny 'bu4 shi4 wo3 zhi4 zhao3 de4 dai3 ji3' comes knocking on my door. It's the same old ultimate distraction and it always comes at the 'right' time, when I need to be studying hard and catching up.

The only few heartfelt comfort - 剪刀剪咖哩饭!!! After rounding Little India 4 times, we finally found it at some place that was just afew metres where we were rounding! Even though I had been there many many times SIX years ago and Mr Lam Nua was there only recently, when two 路痴 goes out, prolonged hunger will inevitably have a power of 10 effect... I guess that was why the curry rice tasted exceptionally nice! Oh... and definitely also because of the company!

Youtube always helps to bring laughter and smiles when I'm down! Just watch this!!!





Other heartfelt comfort should not be mentioned here =P
OK.. time to get back to studies now. Anyway Canteen B is a nice place to study too! New benches and tables, new layout.... I guess it's only because I like new things =P

This week
-First consultation for BM212
-BC207 Quiz
-BC203 and BC207 project confirmation
-AB213 Project kick-start and research (involves reading FYPs)
-BM212 Project research
-and the list goes on....

May have to give hall 4 Round Island Supper a miss tomorrow... if only I can skip Wushu too...

I wanna study........ dun disturb me le........

No comments: