Sunday, August 3, 2008

Crabs outing and my little Dreamland corner!!!

Saturday 2nd Aug - Astro's first A group outing!!!! =D It has been a tradition to eat crabs together the first week after camp! The crabs are so good, no one could take any pictures of them in time! Lols! So you won't be able to see any crabs in this entry! To our delight, almost all the freshies came!!

After that we went for ice cream at Ben n Jerrys! It was Jame's birthday and we got a cake for him!!
See the love among everyone!!! Muacks!!!
This is the ULTIMATE expression of love! How many pple would be willing to take ice cream from underneath someone's armpit!!! LOLS!


Group photo!!! =D

I am going to decorate a little corner in my hall room to become a my little 'Fly away' dreamland... and after much battle with myself.. I finally decided to use my collection (Since primary school days) of pretty coloured papers to fold into the cranes which would make up most of the little corner!!!


Pretty ain't they! =D



No comments: