Thursday, August 21, 2008

Post Competition...

My competition results:

Fanzi Quan - 2nd placing
Sword - 4th placing
Spear - 4th placing

And here's me doing my spear!!! Many thanks to Yu Ching! Her photography skills just cool!!! Anyway, my costume is actually pure white in colour, no idea why it looked pink here! Lols!

Too bad we did not have any photographers when I was doing my sword form and my Fanzi.... but I've got this photograph of myself claiming my silver medal though!! *Proud moments!!*

And when my hair looks so great here... I have no idea why ever did I cut this 笨笨 short fringe hairstyle...


Elated at my own performance =P even beaten afew people whom I thought I would lose to!

Below are come of my other friends competing too!

This is Ivan! My ex-Papa and National Team Player! He got FIRST in Nan Quan Yi Lu!!! ZaI!!!

Here's my NTU shifu's student - CANNONBALL!!! lols! A cUTIE! Here's Yong Yong, our dear Eagle and In-coming Training IC!

And here's me with my two kids!!! The boy in blue is my personal favourite and the boy in red is WZ's favourite boy!! The little handsome behind is my ShiDi, Wei Zhong. He's good too!!! Getting second in his fist form too!!

And the reason why I have not been blogging since competition: Fell terribly ill right after the competition with bloats of fever, unstoppable cough and flu... terrible! AND I KNOW WHO PASSED IT TO ME!!!! ( And I got my revenge by passing it back to the same person!! LoLS!! =P)

After two weeks of ponning lectures and lessons, catching up is a tedious task... especially when I have decided to go ahead and major in IT.... is it a good or bad choice? Well, we'll see at the end of this semester!

Post competition = slacking = eating = no exercise = FATS!!!!!!

Astro jogging regimen after I recover from my cough!!!

No comments: