Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two more Bday updates!

This must be the best December ever, the beginning is already SOOOO good!!

Things to talk about in this post

1) Outing with Jessica - Photos at Bugis and her b'day present for meeee
2) Rebonded my hair and Union Square fun and casualty
3) PRAWNING!!!!! and b'day celebration with gang plus b'day prsents (wq, yk, yw, xy, kw,andy)









Edit: and here i was gushing about how wonderful dec is when you have to fucking come in with your stupid threats again. Why do you always have to do this to me? Pulling me downto the depths of hell everytime I tot I was in heaven? You make me feel like i have to get away from you, even if it will definately bring me to hell again... at least i dont have to go thru these emotional roller coasters

No comments: