Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My 21st Birthday =)

Although he repeatedly pissed me off today during my 'finally exams are over!!!' outing... but I must still put up this post when he really made my day and took me away from all my unhappiness at home. Didn't post this up coz it was the exams period. Though it's only for a short while... half a day... but I really appreciate the effort and kindness... not to mention the happiness he gave =)









Very very very very delicious lobster soup!



We finished the salad before I remembered that I have to take a picture of it so I took the left over thousand island instead.. haha!




I had to warm up one of these hearts before putting it into my little dog!

Disowned afew days before my birthday, erased all thoughts of birthdya party, not even a slice of cheese cake from this house, not to mention no key. I am probably the only one I know with no key for my 21st. Like a orphan eh. Khai is the only present I received for my 21st birthday, but its the only present I probably need =)

Thank you Nam Khai!

No comments: