Saturday, December 5, 2009

2 other Birthday celebration events!!!!!!

Firstly, Shawn and Wan Ru celebrated my birthday was a little surprise! Although it was around the exams period!

It started off with me and Shawn having breakfast at 1 Camarel.... and it was fantastic! Although we used the 1 for 1 coupon, it was still pricey in the end coz we got the price for the pizza wrong. Still worth it though =)

The ambiance was nice and quiet. Artas I would describe.The heavenly pizza with some Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Pharma Ham!! (Quoted from dear shawn! lols!!!) ham and lots of cheese! Thin crust with fresh vegetable, it was a perfect match among all the ingredients! I give it 5 stars!And this is shawn with a 'dunnoe why he did that kind of' face =DThe fantastic hot and cold dish! Warm choc mud cake and cold vanilla ice cream... just look at flowing thick hot choc lava!Then was this highly recommended praline choc cake! Surprisingly, it tasted really really like a big chunk of soft Ferro Rocher! Absolutely Ferro delicious!
We then went on to my secret study place in the afternoon. We played our fav scrabble there and had dinner which consist of spagetthi look alike myonnise with pimping hot and crispy onion rings.... Brustwart with wedges and FRESH veges...
and HAM-PACKED sandwitch with lots of vges again!!!!

Our coffees as we studied...


And the surprise brithday cake!!! it Terrimissu and its absolutely delicious too!!! Shawn wrote the happy birthday!


It was a good evening and dinner at yesterday Bakerzine with an old friend Enni who insisted that she should celebrate with me my 21st brithday no matter what.. ahha! It was her treat.

Here is the present I chose. I can wear this to Cameron Highland and other cold places and also to act as a hygiene buffer between NK's helmet and my precious hair/head! Enni got the set while I simply got the soup and sausages. Mine's the golden colour pumpkin soup and she got the half-filled bowl of corn soup (guess coz its complimentary!)

Her pork chop with sweet and spicy spagetthi. The pork was nice and well cooked and the spagetthi had a good 'Q' level. The sauce however was too tasteful... a mouth of it and I thought I'ld get sick from it. Enni found it too tasteful too. Rather dissapointing since it is a chef recommendation.
Bread was free flow and with olive oil to dip in, it's probably the best dish among all the food we had! I'm biased I know!


This is my main course! It was too salty at the beginning, I tot I'm gonna get some liver failure or smth if I finished everything. Surprisingly, the salty taste faded the more I ate! However, its still dissapointing. I tot Bakerzine, an established eatery would serve better food than TCC and my secret hiding place! The verdict: Stick to the cakes and desserts - their forte.

I was also given the Bakerzin card as part of my birthday present! Fantastic issit it? Thank you Enni!

No comments: