Monday, April 27, 2009

No more Exams, No more MouseHunt

I just successfully uninstalled the mousehunt toolbar. Before that I was brutally tricked by Mr Leow like Im a bimbo, less the looks.

Mr Leow: " You want to uninstall the toolbar ar. Just hit the delete button 5 times and a screen will pop up asking you what you wanna delete. Dun do it on the desktop coz you have too many things on the desktop and it will be asking you too many things to delete. YOu wun be able to find the toolbar."

Me: "Ok"

So I changed to the IE screen and hit the delete button 5 times. SHIT.
So Mr Leow had a full 3 minutes of a good, nice laughing fit and afew smacks from my wushu hands.

No more mousehunt anynmore, after a quarrel with who should use which fcuking plug. I wouldn need the plug if not that I need to use the laptop and I wouldn need the laptop if not for MH. So, no MH = no more quarrels. So far so good. =)

Exams had just ended and Im not a least elated coz I have no confidence in getting at least all B+. And there is still this flyer project to settle. And there is swine flu in Mexico so the whole Global Summer Studies may be cancelled. Then I have look for a PA. And I am gonna be evicted from hall in 3 days time. So there is nothing much to be happy about. =(

A dance to share. One word. Amazing. I was so amazed throughout!



But to me what stood them out is the bonding and unity between each and everyone of them. It's like, they one one big family, inseparable, grew up together, work together, you can see the gleam on their faces! Its so unanimous, as if they are just one person, but a group of people in fact, if you get what I mean.

Will I ever belong to such a group like this?

Looking at this dance, I wonder if Ardy could have some hidden talents too.

1 comment:

Kudo Alice said...

er.....
wat u wan me to c?
hahaha...