Friday, April 24, 2009

Lady Luck did not return today….

I had the intention to sleep for at least 4 hours before my paper, and once again I was awaken by some call less than 2 hours into my sleep and had problem sleeping after that. I decided to have lunch at canteen 4 since it was only downstairs and holy cow... I waited for a whole 25 mins !(It was already 1.30pm then, with one hour left to the start of my exam and Im still in my ‘hall attire’ waiting anxiously for my lunch) I grabbed my packet ‘noodle’ and rushed up to the room to quickly savor it, only to realized that they had packed the wrong stuffs in( or maybe given me the wrong package). It was some mayonnaise fried chicken rice!

I HATE MAYO!

Ran down again to get it changed, only to realize that the lady had made the order wrongly, not some case of someone else got my food and we’ll just change it back. I’ll have to wait another possibly 25 minutes to have my noodle, which will be 2.10pm by then!!!!! I’ll be late for the paper!!!!!

Had no choice but to eat the rice with chicken covered in thick yellowish white overly sweet and sickening by-looks-and-by-taste Mayonnaise! Why would anyone order this dish in the first place huh?! It’s like putting semi-dried whipped cream in your mouth!!! And No. Chicken and Mayonnaise? No No NoOOo. Its another form of terrorism.

Luckily, I was not late for the paper. Although I couldn't’t do some questions, no big worries about it… its only 33%.

My team was selected for the Flyer competition. Is it good news or bad news??? There will be a project meeting after my LAST PAPER and another presentation on WEDNESDAY when everyone else IS HAVING FUN!!! Now I wished I’ve never made that half-hearted wish of hopping to get into the finals. -.-How come all my other full-hearted wish are never granted? Or maybe… they are just not granted yet!!! Ho Hoooooo...

I just met my Mexico GSS friends to confirm the bookings. Well NBS… enjoy your professional attachment ok? I’ll suffer during the December holidays when you guys are having fun.

No comments: