Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lady Luck Left

24th April started real badly... Actually 23rd was already bad enough... imagine thinking that you have finished your exam paper half an hour early only to find out that you have left out a 30 marks question when you are checking thru the paper?

Talking about overconfidence. Dammit. That was yesterday's morning paper.

And I've been having real bad sleeps these days... maybe exam anxiety. I will try to slp for 4 hours but end up having only 2.5 hrs of sleep instead. Insomnia, waking up before the alarm clock rings, and having real bad dreams and noisy sounds and voices ringing thru the head... then I end up with pounding headaches and weird sleeping hours and studying hours. People who see me at the NBS reading room will know what I mean.

I even dreamt that the invigilators were reading out answers for the exam papers over the microphone and me copying my friend's AA102T exam paper just as another invigilator came to collect it. And I was not caught for cheating under the teacher's nose. Good deal eh. Too bad its just a dream. A dream sapping away restful sleeping hours. AA102T paper was like a historic 4 days ago.

I was so freaking tired after yesterday's paper I slept like a corpse till 8pm. From 2.30 pm. (I was awaken by the AA102 dream) In between at bout 3.30, NK called to talk about the paper he took awhile ago. I knew I should have stayed on the phone longer to listen more and talk more... but I was so freaking tired having studied for almost 20 hours straight and having only 2 hours plus of sleep and then taking a DAMMIT 3 HOURS LONG paper , I felt my brain was gonna drop out of my mouth or smth if I stayed on the phone any longer!
My fault?

Looking at the string of bad luck and unfavourable circumstances, I reckon the probability of me failing this afternoon's BM214 paper to be almost 1.




A interesting website promoting a samsung cam. Looking at the pictures I think this cam is good for micro photos, not landscape -----> http://www.samsung.com/sg/st50/?cid=sg_banner_facebook_st50

No comments: